Infant Sleep Positioner
The Infant Sleep Positioner Pillow combines the benefits of a crib wedge and a vented sleep positioner to provide your baby a comfortable and firm night's rest. The crib wedge is designed to help digestion and ease breathing and the air vent bumpers help keep your little one cool but snug. The mesh material is soft to the touch and also allows air to pass through to help reduce the risk of overheating, making a cozy area for your little one to sleep peacefully.
- The Sleep Positioner should only be used for the recommended back sleeping position, with arms above the bumpers.
- The crib wedge feature elevates baby's head to help ease breathing, enhance digestion; reducing reflux.
- The "Turn Head" tab encourages caregivers to turn infant's head each night, helping to reduce the risk of flat head syndrome (Positional Plagiocephaly).
- Air vent bumpers provide constant air flow to help reduce risk of overheating while sleeping.
- Fully adjustable for snug fit and longer use as your baby grows.
- Curved bumpers conform to baby's natural shape.
- Sleeping mats made of 100% cotton, machine washable, soft and comfortable, the curved armrests (positioned under the arms) can prevent the baby from slipping off the mattress and rolling.
- Suitable for babies between 0-4 months
Do not use for infant under 6 lbs (2.72kg).
Once your baby begins to move around during sleep, the Sleep Positioner should no longer be used.
Always consider your physicians advice on the appropriate sleeping positions for your infant.
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!